1. Casual Stall holders are required to be at the Management offices between 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM on the day of trade
2. No casual stalls will be allocate dafter 9 AM
3. Stalls are allocated on a first come first served basis, however product type can affect allocation of a stall.
4. Fees are payable on allocation of a stall number by Management.
5. Management can restrict the right of a trader, or limit the type of merchandise to be sold at the discretion of the Panorama Flea Market.
6. Casual Traders are subject to the normal rules and regulations of the Panorama Flea Market.
7. Stall number allocations are at the discretion of the management. The stall number indicated on the invoice for the first day of trading is not a permanent allocation, casual stall holders are not guaranteed the same stall should they wish to trade again.
You can download the Flea Market Application form from our website, complete it and fax or e-mail it back to us. The application form requires you to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.